July 26, 2015

July Happenings

Nora looked totally adorable for the 4th of July this year. When did she get so grown up??

The day before my birthday, the kidlets and I met up with some friends at Zuma beach for a fun day in the sand. I love how much my kids love the ocean now. Benji used to be so afraid of the water and refused to go anywhere near it. Now, he will happily play in the shallows and really likes building in the sand too. 
 Peter has gotten so confident that he'll just go swimming on his own now. He especially likes to take the boogie board out and ride the waves in.
 Love these three.

Just had to sneak this cuteness in there.
 Another mom at our church has done a great job of planning fun, weekly activities for the kids this summer. A few weeks ago we met up at the Prime Deseret Woodland Preserve and the kids got to pretend to be Rangers for the day. You can be sure Peter was in total heaven. 
 My little fashionista
Nora with her 'little' pal Blake at a playdate one day.

Another Saturday, we decided to turn our entire backyard into a giant slip-n-slide. 


The kids (and Travis & I) had a BALL!

No comments: