December 9, 2011

J is for...

Preschool was once again at our house. It feels like forever since I've taught (which it has been since my nice friends have covered for me with all of Benji's surgery stuff).

Day one was great, it was just Bryce and Peter and we learned about Jellyfish, made Jewelry (necklaces and bracelets out of cereal - which was all eaten within a few minutes), and sorted Jellybeans.



Day two I had all four boys again and we had a great time. Crazy, but great. We read The Polar Express, made our our Jingle Bells, painted a Jingle bells with watercolor (which Peter LOVED -- that kid was so precise with his painting, Trav asked me that night if I had helped him), and played Jumping Jelly beans. Good times.

I just love being able to celebrate Christmas all month long...

No comments: