April 27, 2009

Petey in the Park

Petey and I have been going to this park near our house a ton lately (thank you warm weather!) and he loves a couple of key features:

They have this little pond with a bridge that he loves to cross back and forth and back and forth...













And then there's this little tunnel that he crawls through. You can't really see it, but there are small holes on the side of the tube and so like any good mom, I try to scare him each time he goes through and he thinks it's hilarious. So do I.














And lastly, here's Amber, Katie and me at Katie's baby shower last weekend. We had a rockin' good time and ate all kinds of yummy food. These girls are the bestest EVAH and I don't know what I'll do without them this summer! Love you ladies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute! I need to get to the park more. Is it Bicentennial? It's the only one I know of with a pond, but I don't remember a bridge.

Katie said...

I'm so sad you're leaving. I need to stop by and say hello this week while I still can. Thanks again for throwing me a shower. And Petey is so dang cute! I want to see him at the park.

Ashley B. said...

Tell little Petey that he'll cross many bridges in this life. Some words of wisdom from his adoring fan Ashley. I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Bon Voyage!

elise and jeff said...

Hey I was at that baby shower...what a small world--how do you know Paula Roberts? She was in my stake growing up in Atlanta!