April 12, 2009

Ode to a Honda

When she was 16, my sister-in-law drove this car home off the lot. Meet Wil.Later Wil was passed to my parents. Then, Wil came to live with me. And then we added Travis. And Petey. Now this little red Honda has over 215,000 miles and lives with a new 16-year-old. Bye Wil.

Since Wil has been in the family so long (some families pass on china, we pass on old cars) we decided to not change everything all at once. So we bought another Honda. Another red Honda. Just a different one with less miles and 4 doors. A CR-V. Now we just need a new name... Any ideas?

3 comments:

kristilee said...

Sniff sniff. Oh my sweet Wil. I'll never forget you. My idea for a new name to your new Honda.....IMPOSTER!!

Katie said...

Yay for a new car. I will have to ponder on good names. I haven't come up with anything amazing enough yet.

David Lee said...

Ah, many are the road trips taken in that dependable and cramped little car- it once went to DC with 3 people and a small wheelchair. I really think Honda should be notified at some point ..