April 20, 2009

Petey in action



















At our ward Easter egg hunt, Petey got pretty excited every time he found an egg.














Peter, Aiden and Ethan. These three are so dang cute.













Petey's favorite part of every day is bathtime!!















He loves hats right now. I think he looks like a homeless man. A cute homeless man that is.

And just in case you're wondering what I've been up to of late, I've started a book blog. AKA the place where I pimp out books. Check it out: seemichelleread.blogspot.com. It's da bomb.

**sorry I don't know what the heck happened with the spacing on this one. My computer keeps telling me 'user error' but I can't figure out what that means for the life of me...

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love that picture of him in the bath tub. And I just saw a link to your blog on seriously so blessed. You're so famous!

joolee said...

Nice! I'll have to check it out...as if I don't have enough books to read already...

Sue said...

Love the photos.

Please get a message to your Mom to call me or email me about how she and David are doing since their surgery.