January 11, 2009

And we're back!

After a nasty bout of bronchiolitis (Peter), ear infections (me & Peter), a major cold (me) and boxes of sudafed I think we are all fixed up. Trav scored major brownie points for taking such good care of Petey while I simply lay on the bed in the fetal position for a few days.

License and Registration?

This little car has been Petey's favorite Christmas gift. It plays music, he can walk behind it and it even came with a mini cell phone he loves to chew on. Boys will be boys.

Supercharging his new ride.

Once again his hair has gotten too long, so we gave Petey his second hair cut. Only this time we actually cut more than just the front. He looks a lot like my brother Jono now.

An in-between shot of the haircut with Petey looking like his usual monkey self and me like a 14-year-old.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys are back to the blogging world. Monday's at work were getting really boring.