May 3, 2008

A New Girl in Town



No, this is not a wig. (I actually got asked that by a co-worker).
I know, I know, how cliche. As soon as a girl has a baby, she chops off all her hair right?! Well, I have been getting bored with the hairstyle that I've had since I was 10. I was thinking about chopping it off when I went to get a trim from my sister. I told her what I was thinking and she got so excited that I made up my mind. We looked through all sorts of hair magazines and decided on this pixie cut. Now I just need the pointed ears. I love it! Tracie had similar hair about 4 years ago and whenever I glance in the mirror I keep thinking, "what's Tracie doing here? Oh wait, that's me!" Basically I decided I loved the short hair when getting ready took me only 10 minutes instead of 35. Everyone who sees me for the first time does this great double take, it's hilarious! It's a whole new me.

5 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Wow! I totally thought that was Tracie. Very cute on you! You Lee girls just have great faces for short hair. Rock on!

The Tregeagles said...

I think you look adorable. It suites you very well.

Angela said...

So cute! I'm sad I missed church on Sunday so I could see it in real life. And I love the red you put in it. Can't wait to see it, so I might have to stop by!

Michelle D said...

Wow! I DID do a double take! Cute, cute! I just choppped off all my hair too - but I'm not the biggest fan of it. Luckily for me, it will grow...I pull on it every night and morning to help it out a little :-)!

korth fam said...

Way cute michelle!! Looks like it would be a fun hairdo in a warm place, so when ya comin' to visit?!