May 16, 2008

I'm the King of New York (almost)

"You get your picture in the papes and you're famous...That's what's so great about New York"

Too true. My favorite workin' boys spouted this off in the classic Newsies and I am now experiencing the afterglow of being published in the papes.

Finally it has happened! Yours truly has been quoted and noted in the free press -- Orem's Daily Herald for anyone interested. Yes everyone, this is the start of many great interviews where I spout creative and quotable quips. Watch for more big things from this rising star. And I won't mind signing your copy of the article if you stop by, but make an appointment, I might be swamped by adoring fans already.

FYI: My fabulous quotes begin towards the end of the article (they had to get all the boring stuff out of the way first).

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Now I know someone famous. I'm bringing my copy by later.

Michelle D said...

Wait, You're Michelle Millet!? I am honored to know you! Way to go you, I sure miss that library. Ours smells pretty bad, it has ZERO selection and fits into the size of the story-telling wing of the Orem Library. :-(

Deb Millet said...

WooHoo! I have a famous daughter-in-law. I'm so glad I paid you all those big bucks to marry my son. I knew it would be a great investment and now we have adorable Petey too! Congratulations on making the big time in the paper. You deserve every good thing that comes your way. You are a doll and I love you big time!