August 5, 2016

Seven Magic Mountains

On our way home from Utah, I decided to stop at the Seven Magic Mountains art installation just outside of Las Vegas.

I had heard about these from a friend and we passed them on the way up but couldn't figure out how to get to them. So on the way back with just me and the kids, I was prepared for the stop so we could all get out and explore awhile.
 I'm so glad we stopped! The precariously stacked, mammoth day-glow rocks were incredible!

I asked the kids to pick their favorite colors -- you can also catch a glimpse of Benji's little snaggle tooth smile. He lost his first tooth while we were in Sweden! This little man is growing up so fast!


And this little thing kept running around, yelling "Pink! Purrple! I wike dis one! I wike pink! I wike purrple!"


The exhibit is slated to remain up for the next two years, so if you get a chance, be sure to stop to see these magnificent rocks. You won't be disappointed.




No comments: