March 23, 2016

Play Ball!

Last Saturday marked the first baseball (and T-ball) game my boys got to play in. Since Peter broke his arm right at the start of the season last year, this is his first time too. I can't tell you how much fun it was to watch the boys play. We were able to get them on teams coached by our friends with lots of their friends on their teams so it makes it extra enjoyable. And they practice at the same time! Makes my life sooo much easier, I tell ya.

Benji all ready to bat - he's on the Angels. 
Look at that tiny little man (he's #13).
T-ball is just as hilarious to watch as we thought it would be. The kids move in clumps and there were several who ran the wrong way to the bases. I'm sure they'll improve but it was so funny!

 Peter, #16 on the Giants, first at bat. He did great for a newbie, we are so proud! I think baseball might be a bit more his speed since you don't have to be quite as aggressive to enjoy it.
  A solid hit and he's off!
Love these kids and we can't wait for more games.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

That's awesome! I absolutely love watching kids play baseball! Jayce's first game of the season is tomorrow night!