December 27, 2014

Christmas part deux

Christmas Eve finally came, much to the joy of kids. Peter had been so excited for weeks for this day to finally come. We had our dear friends the Novacks over for dinner and all night long, he kept saying "I think I need to go get my pjs on. I think it's time to go to bed." At like 5pm. 

Which came as no surprise that when I got up with Nora at 1:30 AM and found Peter and Benji awake and opening their stockings in the living room. "Mom! He came! Santa really came!!" at 1:30 AM!
Luckily they both went back to bed until almost 7 o'clock but geez. 1:30 in the morning!!

The boys set out some cookies and carrots for Santa and were so happy to see them eaten the next morning.

 Peter and Benji both got quadrotors and were so excited. Those little helicopters have been flying all over the house nonstop. I've even got the scratches on my face to prove it. 
They love them so much in fact that Travis has resorted to having to fly them at night after the boys are asleep.
Nora especially loved his little castle playhouse our friends Amber and James sent us. She keeps crawling in and out over and over again and laughing hysterically. It's darn cute. 

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: