December 16, 2014

9 months

Our little Nora girl turned nine months this past week and I cannot believe how fast she has grown. 
At the doctors she was 16 lbs. and 27 in long -- growing so well -- and in perfect health. Nora is still incredibly happy and social and loves nothing more than to follow her brothers around and climb on their toys. She has 7 teeth and babbles constantly these days -- dada, mama, nana -- which constantly surprises me since the boys didn't start talking until way later.

Not only is she crawling everywhere and getting into her brother's Legos, Nora has started to pull up on the furniture and will cruise along it. I don't think I'm ready for her to start walking anytime soon - that just seems way to young to me! I'm sure she just wants to keep up with her brothers.

Since she is so mobile, we opted to get a fake Christmas tree instead of our usual real one. Even though we miss the piney scent, it is nice not to worry about her eating the needles and tipping over the water since she already tries to eat the lights and ornaments any chance she gets. I'm not even gonna try putting out the presents until Christmas Eve... 
Such a sweet little soul. We love our baby!

No comments: