September 5, 2014

Preschool!!

The big day has finally come for Benji. For weeks now, he has been asking me when we were going to start his school. I decided to do a little preschool co-op with a few other moms like I did with Peter a few years ago and he couldn't have been more excited to get started.
Maybe it's because they are all the younger siblings but these three were sooo good and had so much fun together. We sang songs, read books and made a couple of crafts -- I kept asking if they wanted to go and play but they would say "NO! Let's do another craft!" Okey dokey then.
This first day was pretty low-key as an intro to school but I think we all had a good time. How could I not with these sweet little faces?
And you can be sure I am seriously looking forward to having a couple mornings a week with just Nora and myself :)

No comments: