June 7, 2012

Stargazing

So the other night after I had put Peter to bed, I guess he somehow wandered outside to where Trav was working to hang out with Dad wearing the following:

camo shirt, shorts, shoes, binoculars, and hat.

His explanation?
 "Well, if you didn't want me out here Daddy I could just hide in a tree and you wouldn't be able to see me."
Because of the camouflage. Of course.

Being a much better parent than myself, Trav let Peter stay up out and even pulled out the 'ole telescope to let Peter take a gander at the full moon. Which of course Petey loved.


Guess what is now permanently residing in Peter's room?

And just one more of Benji after getting home from baby aerobics.

3 comments:

Jenn's Quiet Time said...

Your kids are so stinkin adorable!!!! Love them. Do you and Trav want anything from Brasil while we are here? Jenn & Ben

Chachic said...

Baby aerobics? Clearly, Benji exercises a lot more than I do. :P

Jenn's Quiet Time said...

Tell Trav, we met an Elder McGraw this morning that served with him. If he remembers him. He said that he remembered Trav:)