June 22, 2012

Gloves

Travis always has wild ideas but when he decided to bring home a deer hide he had found back at the homestead in Idaho I sorta just scratched my head and consigned it to the many piles of stuff we never use.

Well, I should have had more faith in my man as the past couple Sundays he has been working on a pair of leather working gloves for Petey. Also known as 'Man Gloves.'
The gloves turned out really nice in my opinion and Petey is excited to be able to help Daddy work outside.
You are too crafty for your own good Travvy.
 And is Peter sporting his camouflage clothes yet again?
Yep. I practically have to peel this outfit of him every single night. 
We've made a compromise: I get to pick out his clothes when we go out in public but as soon as we walk in the door, he rips them off and on goes the camo once again.
Looks like Benji is joining in the camo craze too.

No comments: