May 30, 2012

Back to the boys

I've been chastised for my lack of Benji & Peter pictures lately so here you go...

Dear me, Benji is quite the little personality these days. By no means was Peter throwing tantrums at this age but Benji will flop himself on the floor and kick his little legs if I'm not doing something for him fast enough!! Meal times are also an experience as you can see. 
Here he's mad...at something...
 And then all happy...
 And back to being mad again. All within just a few minutes.
That kid!

Even with all those mood swings, I just have to take one look at him sleeping with his little bum stuck up in the air and I'm a goner.
There is NOTHING sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Peter is such a good big brother. He always helps me get toys, snacks, and diapers for Benji. I love watching them together.
I love these little men.

1 comment:

Deb Millet said...

It definitely looks like Peter has attended the Fashion Police School of Couture. Made me chuckle! And Benji little grin is just adorable. They are both so cute, but then, look who their parents are...so of course, they are cute!