February 17, 2012

Potpourri

When I downloaded my pictures yesterday I realized there was a whole lotta randomness contained therein. Probably cause Travis has been either pretty busy with work or out of town the past few weeks and so the boys and I have been trying to stay entertained. Which I think we've done a pretty good job of.
We had stir-fry for dinner last week so last-minute I decided to pull out our Chinese placemats and bowls and have an Asian dinner while listening to some Oriental music.
Peter especially loved eating with the chop-sticks. 
Which should really be called 'poke-sticks' in his case.
Another day, after watching a Bob the Builder episode about recycling, Peter asked to build a bird feeder. It's now hanging in one of our trees and I don't think a single bird has found it yet. Don't tell Peter that tho. He thinks he's saving the entire bird population in our neighborhood.
It kills me how grown up he looks here.
Last week we had a couple days of lovely 70 degree California weather, so we had a picnic lunch outside. And Foxy insisted on joining us. Benji is fascinated by Foxy (Peter too to be fair). Thankfully our sweet kitty puts up with all his man-handling.
Then on Tuesday we celebrated Valentine's Day. Peter made this great picture (with the help of crafty Emily) for me at Preschool.
Good times but luckily Daddy gets home today. Here's hoping he doesn't mind two crazy boys attacking him the moment he walks in the door.

1 comment:

Lisa Lee said...

I am always excited to open the blog and see the Millet Moments. Just delightful to see how they are growing. And to see how much Benji looks like you!