April 27, 2011

Happy Easter

For Easter this past weekend, we decided to take Peter to a 'Breakfast with the Bunny' at Mulligans on Saturday (mainly cause Trav has been begging to go play putt-putt for months now). But heavens! It was a mad house there. Trav and Peter rode the go-carts and did the egg hunt while I waited in line for over an hour for breakfast. I have no idea why I did that while 9 months pregnant (less than 2 weeks now!). My hips hated me the rest of the day. But afterwards we played a speedy game of putt-putt in which Peter decided he likes throwing the ball more than hitting it.

Trav and Peter did enjoy playing some arcade games too..

As for Easter itself, we had a pretty chill day. Trav didn't realize his meetings before church had been cancelled so when he got back before church we did a mini egg hunt for Peter in the back yard. Which was pretty hilarious since with only one kid the motivation to get out there and find the eggs isn't quite as high.
Notice the Cars backpack. This was basically the extent of Pete's Easter basket but he loves it. Also, all my shots of the egg hunt were of Peter from behind. He was not wanting to look at the camera. 

The excited little man with all his loot. Still in pjs with bedhead. I love it.

Peter and I in our Easter finery -- and showing off our baby bellies. Of course we didn't take a family picture cause we're slackers like that, but know that Travis looked particularly handsome too.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Trav's face in picture # 2 and Peter's face in picture # 4 = The same. Love it!

Lisa Lee said...

I love the little argyle vest! you all look adorable!