April 27, 2011

California Science Center

Last week, my brother Jono and his family came down from Utah to spend their spring break at Disneyland. So on Friday, Travis, Peter and I went down to meet them in LA to go to the California Science Center. Which was totally free and a really a great museum. The kids had a fantastic time running around checking out all the exhibits while I spent most of the time searching for any available seating.

Lesson learned: walking does not induce labor for me, my friends. It simply threatens to make my hips pop out of joint. Sliiightly painful.

We did try to get a picture of all four kids together, but quickly discovered it was just not gonna happen. This shot is probably the best of the bunch. Personally, I think it's hilarious.
Spencer, Cami, Brookie, and Peter

Although we did snap this one of Peter hanging out by the fountains which is pretty dang cute.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun. I can't wait to come out to California and get to go to all the cool museums and stuff.

Lisa Lee said...

Yep, the group shot is perfect . All o them in motion! And the thinker by the fountain was either waiting for a chance to jump in, or figuring out the chemical properties of water or what makes it work like that !

Lisa Lee said...

Yep, the group shot is perfect . All o them in motion! And the thinker by the fountain was either waiting for a chance to jump in, or figuring out the chemical properties of water or what makes it work like that !