January 26, 2011

My little man turns 3

Can you believe that our little man turned THREE yesterday?
Me either.

Sometimes I still think of him as a newborn:

Then I remember when he turned one:

But more often than not, I remember him as a two year old:

It seems like this past year has flown by and we suddenly seem to have a little boy instead of a toddler on our hands. 
A little boy that still loves trains.
He was the happiest man ever when we finally went for train ride when Grandpa came to town after Christmas.
More and more, he's a little boy that makes us laugh with all the crazy things he says and does.

Since we are having a party for all his little friends on Saturday, we kept last night pretty low key with just the three of us.We had dinner, opened presents and had planned to go get ice cream afterwards but every time we asked Peter if he wanted to go, he said "No. I want to stay and play wif my toys." 
So we had cookies out of the pantry and played with his new farm set until bedtime.
Happy Birthday Petey! We love you so much.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my, I can not even believe he's three! That is SO old. He seriously looks so grown up.

Angela said...

Awe, look at little newborn Pete! Can't believe he's already three, but Happy Birthday little man!

Lisa Lee said...

What adorable pictures! How I love my little man!

Ashley B. said...

How can anyone not be in love wif him?!?