June 20, 2010

Sunday Best

Just wanted to post a picture of the turkey in his Father's Day Sunday best. Let me tell you this kid did not want to stand still for a photo. But I just love this outfit and thought he looked dang cute today.

recent Petey-isms:

[going in to wake up Trav for his Father's Day french toast breakfast]
Me: Petey go wake up Daddy and say "Happy Father's Day"
Petey: Happy Bir-Day [birthday] Daddy!

[while Trav was putting Petey to bed]
Petey: Mommy be right back
Dad: Yep
Petey: Mommy get a haircut [I just got a haircut yesterday - he noticed!]
Dad: Yep
Petey: It's cute.

[on our 14 hour drive back from Idaho last week, I taught him this one]
Me: [shaking hands] Nice to meet you Petey.
Petey: Pleasure all mine.

3 comments:

Katie said...

HA HA HA! I want to hear him say "pleasure all mine". He is getting so big!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joolee said...

"pleasure all mine"! too cute! and don't boys look so handsome in their Sunday clothes?? Madsen loves to wear his ties and lately, will even wear a vest when Daddy asks him to, not me. so cute.