June 27, 2010

Father & Sons Campout

Last weekend, Trav took Petey on the Father & Sons Campout with our ward for the first time. Petey had a blast. Trav, maybe not so much. I think Petey was just so excited with the tent, sleeping bags, campfire, and having Daddy all to himself for entire evening. It was all a little too much for one little boy which resulted in the boys only getting about 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

But Petey was beside himself with excitement.
He loves flashlights.
Especially Trav's really expensive ones.
I think Trav and Petey both had a good time, (I know I enjoyed sleeping in on a Saturday morning. When was the last time that occurred?) but I'm betting Trav'll wait until I can come too before he attempts camping with a toddler again.

2 comments:

The Tregeagles said...

Fun

Katie said...

Ha ha ha. That's hilarious. They are so cute. We're taking Lucas camping and I'm worried we'll have a similar experience.