May 9, 2010

Wordy

Life has been crazy busy with a move, a quick trip to Utah for Trav's graduation, and lots of company but of course we've recently switched our internet to a cable line so our internet is too slow to load up any pictures in the evening when everyone else and their brother is online. But since Petey has been being so dang chatty lately, I thought I'd share a few of his funnier moments:

~ He's started singing in what Trav describes as being stuck in an infinite loop. Or, for us normal folks he'll keep singing the same song over and over. And over. For example: "ABC....WXYZ Now I know my ABCDEFGH...." or "Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high..." It's like listening to the song that never ends all the time.

~ Instead of saying open it, he says "opal lit"

~ Since moving and leaving all his little friends behind, he'll periodically come ask me: "Friends? Lauryn, Carson? Go playgound?" My two-year old is already telling me he needs a social life. Sheesh.

~ Anything fun is followed up by the words "do gain" (do again) or "read gain" (read again)

I promise some good pics are forthcoming, I've just got to remember to post during the day...

2 comments:

Uffda said...

Since its warm out we have been hangin out in the front. The first few times Pj would point to your door and say "Peter?" It was so sad!

Kris said...

Seriously, you are miserable at keeping us in your outer circle informed. Moved? Where? Why? Way to make me feel like I live 2,000 miles away...