November 1, 2009

Blast from the Past

Happy Halloween!!
This year, Trav and I went as a fabulous '50s couple and Petey came as the King himself. Petey really got the whole concept this year and figured out if he walked around looking cute and held out a bag, people would give him candy. Then he got his first sucker and it was all over.
And to no one's surprise, I had a guy in my ward tell me he could see me dressing like this (I'm guessing he meant pink, pearls, and ruffles) every day. I know, I'm a little preppy. Workin' the doors."Don't worry Dad, I've got this system down pat."
I love this picture of us.Thank you, thank you verra much.

7 comments:

*Jess* said...

adorable!

Ashley B. said...

Just wait until he figures out that looking cute and knocking on doors can get him dates too!

Katie said...

Oh my Gosh his costume is so stinkin cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

That is a hot suit Peter, you rock!

David Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Lee said...

It's Pinkie Lee, James Dean, and a Hunk-a Hunk-a Burnin' Love!!!!

Angela said...

You guys look great! And that last picture with the sucker is awesome.