October 20, 2009

I got a feelin' about Pumpkins

I got a feelin'...whoohoo...
That tonight is a good night for pumpkins!!Peter loves Trav's MP3 player more than any other toy he's got. He even puts the earbuds in the right spot - I keep picturing him as one of those silhouette dancers on the iPod commercials.

On Saturday, we went to the Provo Farmers Market to pick out pumpkins and ended up having a good time eating Thai food and enjoying the nice fall weather. Petey had a blast becuase of the playground and we got some yummy fresh doughnuts and even a couple of pumpkins.

When do I get to use the knife? huh Dad? huh?
And yes, the pumpkin is supposed to be a cat and a moon. Peter is still obsessed with cats.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! I totally want to go to the farmers market so let me know next time you're going and I might tag along.

*Jess* said...

oh! now I see! I saw the pumpkin and thought "batman" at first!

The Martinsen Family said...

You need to do something about that obsession with cats. He needs to get over that soon. The pumpkins look awesome.