May 14, 2009

O-Hi-O

This one's for you Perturbed...
















After three days of crossing country driving with a toddler in a car completely stuffed to the brim, WE MADE IT!! Travis will begin his internship with the Air Force Research Labs at Wright Patterson Air Force Base on Monday and we are just happy to be settling in. Peter seems to be adjusting to humidity and a new bedroom fairly well -- but we will all be excited when the pool is opened at the end of this month.















Our apartment isn't much and we have even less to furnish it (the first night we actually slept on the floor) but the view from our back door is killer :














Frankly, I am looking forward to being a mom full time and having Travis home before 10pm every night. So if you're ever out our way, stop by and we'll show you the sights of lovely Fairborn, Ohio.

8 comments:

The Morgans said...

We're glad you made it safely. I think about you guys every time I drive by and see Travis' truck there all by itself.

gardeniagirl said...

I hope you guys have a fun time this summer! We'll try to come and see you when Joe's around in PA this summer.

Katie said...

YAY! I've been checking your blog like every hour to see when you guys would get there. I'm so glad you made it. You'll have to keep us updated on how life in Ohio is going.

Uffda said...

Pj misses Peter sooo much! Now Pj just wanders to the back and tries to play with the fish. He got in alot less trouble when Peter was here. Glad you made it there safely!

The Martinsen Family said...

That is awesome that you guys made it. Trav will be sooo in his element. You will be to as a full time mom. We love you guys and might try to make a trip out there to see you but I would not hold your breath.

David Lee said...

TREES! TREES! and you are bare footed! Glad you got your internet going. I can hardly make it thru a week without seeing cute pix posted of ya'll . Love ya. Mom

Anonymous said...

What? How did I miss this? I thought you were going on vacation, did you move? I'm so sad! I'm sorry that I was so oblivious. :(

Kris said...

Thank you very much.
Signed, Much Less Perturbed.