November 20, 2008

Little Boys & Leaves

When Petey and I went outside yesterday we were greeted with a perfect sight: a nice big pile of raked leaves right outside our front door. Well, Petey could not resist a satisfying romp through the crunchy leaves -- who was I to stop him? He crawled, squealed and even tried to eat a few. We had a great time even though I spent the rest of the day finding little leaflets in his socks, diaper(??!!), and all over the floor.

Shh... don't tell the landscapers that it was us who messed up their nice pile

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well I think you have the offically cutest baby ever!

Michelle D said...

What a sweet, sweet boy! Our Sammy was not a fan of sitting in the leaves. SAD! I'm glad Petey loved it so much. What a cute smile!

The Tregeagles said...

Cute Cute! Have a Great Thanksgiving!