March 31, 2008

Easter Pictures

Last Sunday for Easter, we got together with my family for some long-overdue pictures. They turned out really cute even though 1) Peter screamed through most of it (we had to wake him up from a nap) and 2) my nephew Carter kept disappearing into the playhouse and showing his behind for the photos. We ate a fantastic honeybaked ham (thanks Jono & Kristi), had an egg hunt, ate too many treats and generally enjoyed a nice Sunday with the entire Familee.

Me and my cute boys!
The entire Familee

This Sunday, we had Peter's baby blessing with the ENTIRE family in town, Millets and Lees. It was pretty hectic, but so nice to have everyone around. Travis did an amazing job on the blessing and Peter did his part by not crying. It was pretty amazing actually; out of the 5 blessings (5- I know!) in church on Sunday, none of the babies cried. I found the cutest little sweater-vest outfit for him to wear and he looked perfect. By the way, all you folks with cute girls: I am so jealous of the clothes selections available for you! Every story I go to has 10-20 racks of girl clothes and only 5 or 6 racks for the boys! No fair. I didn't get to take any pictures this weekend (it was that busy) but I'll post some as soon as I get them from my parents.
We are truly blessed to have little Petey in our family and to be able to watch him grow and change every day. I love my little man! Just a side note, Peter is now two months old! We took him to the doctor this past week and he weighs 10lbs 3oz and is 22" long. It's amazing how fast he's growing. The saddest part was when they had to give him shots. His face got so red but the nurse was so fast, she got all three sticks in before he let out that first wail. Pretty impressive. He did okay afterwards, but that night, he cried and cried because his little legs were bothering him. I now know to give him tylenol before we go and afterwards to prevent a screamfest later on.

2 comments:

Angela said...

The pictures look great, and the blessing was beautiful! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you afterward, I had to run after Sacrament Meeting. Glad you had a good Easter/Blessing.

The Tregeagles said...

What a great looking family.