January 24, 2008

Travis' Blog Tag

I too got blog tagged, so here are some weird/little known facts about myself:

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I can never seem to hold onto loose change for more than 24 hours. I don't know where it goes as I never spend it but someone somewhere is getting rich on all the quarters I've lost.

2. I love buttons. I'm not a formal collector of buttons I just really really like those little guys. Sometimes I find them while walking around and think it a treasure. I always pick them up and try to keep them but they always seem to get lost. Someday I'm going to find a whole stash of buttons and quarters that I've lost.

3. I thought riding motorcycles and riding in the back of pickup trucks were against church standards til I was in my early teens. This is mainly because my mom would have killed me if she ever found out I'd done either.

4. This may not come as a surprise to some people but I laugh at my own jokes about 10 times louder and longer then anyone else's I know. My mind doesn't quite move quick enough to process everything before it gets routed to the mouth, so often when a punchline comes out that's the first time I've ever heard it.

5. I am able to eat the same thing for several months without getting bored of it (ie hotdogs -> January-April, microwave burritos -> May-August, Ramen -> September-December). I once survived for 3 months in Brazil solely on chicken broth.

6. I can only sleep if I have exactly 1 and 3/4 pillows under my head. I have to seek out partially smooshed pillows to fulfill the 3/4 pillow requirement.

7. I get very irritable when getting a haircut. I hated it when I was 6 and I still do.

8. Most of my favorite books were written for elementary school aged girls. I'm not sure what that says about me.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

It's your big day...you're about to become PADRES! Congratulations and may you survive...