January 22, 2008

Blog Tag

I've been tagged!!

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, as we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, I kind of tweaked the rules.. you're supposed to have 7 random facts and tag 7 friends, but I could only think of 4 random things about myself (maybe I'm just too normal..um, yeah right) so that's all I'm doing! So here are my random facts, enjoy!

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. 'Nuff said.

2. I'm actually named after my uncle (Michael). My older brother thought Uncle Mike was the coolest person in the entire world and requested that my mom's next baby be named after him. Alas, I came out a girl and was thusly named Michelle.

3. I went to my senior prom with my daughter.
Got your attention didn't I?! My senior year, I was cast as the Wicked Stepmother in the play 'Cinderella'. Our director thought it would be hilarious (and it was) to cast boys (in drag) as the Ugly Stepsisters and one of my 'daughters' ended up asking me to prom!

4. Known as a supreme veggie-lover, the only vegetable I steer clear of happens to be green peas, which also happen to be one of the few veggies that Travis-the-carnivore will actually eat. Down with those little green balls of mushy poison!


I tag: Michelle, Kristi, Renee and Erin! Feel free to do the full 7 ladies, I just couldn't think of anything else.

1 comment:

The Tregeagles said...

WHERE IS THIS ANGEL BABY Michelle? got your tag, working on it as we speak. <3