March 14, 2015

The Letter S

I hosted Benji's preschool again this past week and we were going over the letter S. On day one we played with seashells in a tub of sand (the awesome cloud dough actually). The kids loved it and got nice and messy.

Then on the second day we made SLIME! It was hilarious to watch the kid's various reactions - especially the girls. One loved it but would only touch it with her spoon, another said at first "I fink I'm going to frow up!" and other other dug right in and got her hands dirty. The boys just loved it right off the bat.


And then Benji, Nora, and I had a lunch date at Wendy's one afternoon. Look at this grown-up girl! She scarfed down several chicken nuggets and kept looking at me with those big blue eyes for more.
And I got to sit next to this cutie. What a handsome devil.

No comments: