February 8, 2015

P is for Preschool

This past week I was in charge of preschool again for the letter P and boy howdy did we have a blast!

The first day was pirate day and I asked the kids to dress up. They looked so stinking cute.
I love little Beka's squint eye here - she's trying to pretend she has an eye patch on...

We made and decorated telescopes and played in a priate themed sand box and had a picnic. Good times. 
Nora really liked the sandbox too.

On day two we did Princes and Princesses... And the girls were exceptionally HAPPY!

 We made sparkly crowns together and the kids played in our castle, built with blocks and made (and ate) popcorn. Such a fun week!
I love all these little monkeys, we had such a fun time together. Seriously, they are like angels together. They never fight and always want to do another craft or activity. If every group were this good, I'm sure everyone would want to be preschool teachers.

No comments: