July 28, 2013

Utah Part II

One of the big reasons we went to Utah in June was to go to our dear friend Amber's wedding at the Bountiful Temple. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of beautiful Amber and cute James on the big day, but here we all are the night before having a few laughs.
I so miss these fun kids. 
And here's another one after the wedding at the temple.


While in town, we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with my mom. 


 The boys especially loved the water/sand tables.

 Another day, Grandma took the boys and I to Hoogle Zoo which was so much fun. Peter was totally in heaven as they had several life-sized Lego animals on display throughout the park. 



 The carousel was also a big hit.

We also spent a morning with my brother David at the mall.
 Benji cracked us up with his imitation of 'Uncle Dabids."

Thanks again Grandma for the fun times!

No comments: