December 3, 2012

O Tannenbaum!

On Saturday, we were able to go out and get our Christmas tree.
Oh how I love the smell of a fresh pine tree in the house!
Peter did not want to wait until after Benji's nap to start decorating...
Somehow we did manage to hold him off though.
Probably with promises of a good report to Santa or something like that.
Peter was so excited to get everything put up while Benji 'helped' by dumping all the ornaments out of their boxes so we could find them easier. He then proceeded to pull ornaments off the tree when he thought they weren't on just right.
That stinker.
The tree turned out just lovely.
Even without a tree skirt -- I've been working on a new one since October and I vow to finish it this week!
I am so in love with the month of December. 
Despite our warm temperatures, the Christmas music, decorations, baking and the general good cheer makes me so darn happy every year!

No comments: