November 1, 2012

Halloween Proper

Halloween this year was pretty festive for the Millets. 
For family night we carved pumpkins
and ate lots of yummy treats.
 Peter dressed up as a "pirrrrate" for preschool and had a ball at their little class party. 
 That night led to more merriment (and sugar) at our church's trunk-or-treat.
Benji kept hanging around the dessert table and snagged at least 3 of these cupcakes (that I saw). He then proceeded to eat only the frosting off them. 
Peter cracked us up with his 'hook.' 
We finally made it out to the trunk-or-treat itself. 
 Where Benji refused to eat any candy except suckers while Peter was less discriminating and quickly gobbled up anything in sight. 

And then there's my fancy Dorothy costume which I actually made myself.
Without a pattern.
Including my spiffy ruby slippers. 
Which used to be hot pink vinyl slides I got from Old Navy for like $2 years ago.
It's amazing what a little lot of spray adhesive and glitter will do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Halloween !
lol

Nice costume !( For the pirate Jack )