July 16, 2011

Peter & Benji Pics

Last week I took Peter and Benjamin to get their pictures taken. Unfortunately, it didn't go quite as well as I would have liked. Benji was just not happy period, Peter was bored and done after 3 shots and the photographer had no idea what she was doing with children. She actually looked at me after the second pose (with only 1 or 2 shots per pose) and asked if we were all done. Sheesh. Oh well, they are still cute boys and these are the ones I liked the best out of the bunch.



4 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

It's too bad that we live so far apart, I would have gladly taken pictures with two cranky boys :) I love taking pictures of kids.

Those few turned out well, though!

Ashley B. said...

I think Benji's name looks really good written out. Something about the j and the i . . . two dots. I also think your kids look really good . . . something about just how cute they are :)

*Jess* said...

to be fair to the photographer, it really is hard to post a newborn with a toddler! With that said, I'd skip the studio from now on. Look around for an "on location" photographer. It will be worth it!

Kris said...

When I took Emmy for 1 year old pictures, they were so bad that I paid the sitting fee so I didn't have to take them home :). Here's to family pictures that have a story behind them!