March 17, 2011

He's trying to kill me, I just know it

We've been enjoying the sunshine the last few days - but Peter about sent me into labor yesterday when I found him outside like this.
His explanation? "I just wanted to see the cars Mama." 
(our back wall looks right over the street - complete with a huge 30-40 foot drop to the ground)

And that's not even to mention his new-found skill of being able to open the fence gate by standing on the handlebars of his four wheeler because he "wants to go for a walk."
Our gate has a lock now.

I just don't know how I'm gonna cope with two of these little crazy men running around soon...

4 comments:

Lisa Lee said...

Be still my HEART!!!!!! You kept running out in the street in Norcross when you were his age. I literally had nightmares about it. Lucky you. Lord, watch over that wild boy.

Katie said...

Seriously, where do kids learn this stuff?!

Travis Millet said...

FYI - For those of you not versed in 'Mom speak', the 30-40 feet referenced equates to about 12 actual feet. I propose we all just switch to metric to avoid confusion. - Travis

Austin said...

Hopefully he applied the parking brake before leaning off the top of the car.