July 2, 2009

Little Turkey

Peter is such a turkey. Not only has he turned into something of a climber, but when I closed the blinds the other day I noticed this:













He doesn't even hardly color on paper! About 75% of our blinds have little scribbles right at Petey height. At least I know it comes off with 409.

As for the climbing, he loves to get up on the tables, chairs and furniture. The other day I had to take out the trash (for all of 2 seconds) and Petey had been playing in the other end of the house for half an hour and I figured I could run out for a couple of seconds. Oh no. When I came back he was sitting on top of the sink (in the dark no less) just giggling away. I was gone all of 2 seconds!! Needless to say we have to keep the bathroom door closed these days. He's a turkey.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! How did he get up there? The Peter I remember was just getting used to walking. You guys need to come home.

Joe said...

Travis- you are Jeffrey R. Holland. I haven't seen your hair like that since 2001. Fantastic!

Elliot too loves to climb all the objects and people in sight. His other favorite thing is to grab something he knows he shouldn't have then take off as fast as he can with his little legs.

Michelle said...

Katie - he climbs up on the toilet first then hoists himself onto the counter by grabbing the edge of the sink.. What happened to my baby??

The Martinsen Family said...

That is hilarious. Welcome to our world. It is too much fun to see where they will go next and what they will destroy. Good luck. Let us know when you are coming back to Provo. If you ever come back to this side of the states.

David Lee said...

Monkeys can climb, Petey is MUCH smarter than a turkey!

Austin said...

I don't know which is more impressive, you taking out the trash in two seconds or him getting up on the counter. It takes me at least a minute to take out the trash. Fortunately, I don't have any children yet.

korth fam said...

love it, love it!! he is such a cute kid! You look like you are having such a great time!

Uffda said...

ok so I found myself laughing at this post. Thinking Pj would never do that. Laughs are on me. He drew all over himself yesterday with a pen. See my blog later to laugh at me too.