August 31, 2007

It's a boy!

On Tuesday, Travis and I went to the doctor to find out what we are having and survey says...it's a boy! We are both so incredibly happy. We were actually convinced that we were having a boy, so it's nice to finally really know. The doctor said that everything looked perfect with our little man and that he was wiggling and moving all over the place. They also said that he was measuring a little small so they may move my due date to January 28th, but we don't know yet. Maybe he'll hit a growth spurt yet! This picture is of his profile, it's so amazing that you can see all his little features. Basically, I'm just so glad to find out that I'm not really pregnant with a lizard (Trav was amazed that I was actually worried about this possibility).






This picture I am posting by popular demand (I think everyone just wants to see me get fat). Anyways, this is me at five months. As you can see, I am developing quite a belly. I can hardly fit into some of my clothes any more, but I guess that is a good thing right?!

3 comments:

Britton said...

How exciting!!! Thats is so cool guys! I bet Travis is way excited...
CONGRATS!!

Trisha said...

YAY!!!! It's so fun to find out what the baby is so you can start planning and getting ready. You look so cute with that little belly!

The Tregeagles said...

Congratulations you guys, having a baby is such a blessing. We are happy for you. Best of Luck! Boys are so much fun.