March 5, 2017

Crusin'

The sisters got together again for a fun filled weekend CRUISE!! Tracie, Kristi and I missed our girls weekend last year, so we decided we needed to do something amazing this year. 
And a cruise to Ensenda, Mexico fit the bill.


We ate. We laughed. We did mildly entertaining karaoke. And we slept!
Don't we clean up nice? 

In Ensenada, we booked a horseback riding adventure at a ranch overlooking the ocean. It was perfect weather and it was extremely green with all the rain we've been having lately.

 Kristi is the newest Lego Friends character :)



 It was so wonderful to go riding again even if my rear was quite sore the next day. The cowboys even asked if I had a horse at home. When I said, "I wish," he quickly replied, "Well, you should! You have a great seat." It was nice to find out that my teenage riding lessons hadn't gone to waste.
  

 Amazing, delicious seafood dish we tried in Mexico. It was two clam shells with shrimp, clams, pico, cheese, and lots of butter cooked on a open grill. I am still having dreams about this meal.

 And oh my goodness! Fresh made churros...I had no idea such deliciousness existed! The hard, crunchy things you get here in the states have absolutely no resemblance to the beautiful melt-in-your-mouth goodness we had there. Can you tell I loved them? 
We had a wonderful trip together -- and honestly, I'm all ready to start planning next year's adventure!

No comments: