October 30, 2014

H is for Halloween

This past week I taught preschool again and we worked on the letter H...for Halloween of course!

We mostly played Halloween games and read pumpkin books and then painted these paper bag pumpkins.

And then I let them decorate (and eat) some pumpkin sugar cookies. This was a major hit!
("Oooo! Sprinkles")

 Then yesterday, we took the kiddos down to Lombardi Ranch. I think they had a blast. The last time we came here Peter was Benji's age and Nora was Benji's age -- and it was just a week or so before Benji's surgery. 

 All the kids loved this firetruck and did not want to leave.
Driving the police car.

Miss Beka entertaining Nora. So sweet!
 My favorite picture of the day with my two littlest munchkins.

 Climbing the mountain of hay.
 The crew with their pumpkins -- Ty, Beka and Benji. It was such a perfect day (90 degrees!) and the kids were so good. At one point Benji turned to Ty and said "You are my best friend Ty!" and then while we rode the little 'train' through the corn field, Benji kept saying "Oh Mom! I love this! This is the best ride ever!"
I feel like Benji doesn't always get to do fun things like this so it was so wonderful to see him so excited. Love these cuties!

No comments: