February 21, 2008

Bless you Baby Bjorn!

I feel like a lot of new baby 'must-haves' are pretty unnecessary and sometimes even silly (think wipes warmer). However, this past week we purchased a Baby Bjorn and I couldn't be happier. I can just stick Peter inside and do whatever I need to around the house. Usually he just falls right asleep, but even if he doesn't he is totally quiet: I think he especially likes being close to someone. We originally planned to get a brand that was a little cheaper, but this baby is worth every penny! If you don't have one, get one!

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

Oh, I love baby bjorns! We opted for a Snugli because it was far cheaper and I love it just as much as I did the bjorn when I was a nanny. The Snugli doesn't have as much head support, but it does the job.