May 27, 2007

Ladies Geological Eatery

Our first night in Costa Rica, we went to this great restaurant called the Ladies Geological Society Eatery (or something like that) for dinner that is run by 4 ladies. The food was amazing and dirt cheap. Plenty of rice and beans, Travis was so happy! The restaurants out there are really unique because they are all open air. Just a roof and floors. If you look close in the picture with Michelle, you can see the jungle just behind her.

















Since all the restaurants are open air, you do get some animals running around. At one point I felt something tickle my back, so I brushed at my shirt and looked down and this 'little' guy was running away. It was HUGE, no joke. When I showed the lady there, she just said "shoo, shoo." I don't think that was really the reaction I was going for.

2 comments:

Britton said...

Wow...is Travis wearing a GA Tech shirt. Some one very sexy must have given him that?!!

Renee said...

Yes, sexy indeed!