March 11, 2007

Say Cheese!















Always the experimentalist, Travis' latest project has been to make his own cheese. After two failed attempts that resulted in two gallons of gross yogurt..SUCCESS! This 1/4 cup of pressed cheese curd is the result of two days work and a gallon of milk. Yummy! Now if only we could convince him not to attempt making chocolate cheese...

Travis' Note: I've been trying to convince Michelle that we need a milk cow but she says that the second bedroom is already full of crap and then there's the problem of getting it up the stairs. By the way, chocolate cheese is gonna blow your tastebuds!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually, I think we should encourage Travis in his endeavor to create chocolate cheese. I like cheese and I like chocolate, so why not together. This is how you can make your millions. Patent it and then sell it to Tillamook so that I can buy it. Mmmm Tillamook.

daniel said...

Actually cows will go upstairs fine, it's getting them down that's a pain. I always thought this was a rumor until the senior class ahead of me in high school somehow got a cow into the school and upstairs unbenownst to any of the faculty and staff. They had a whale of a time getting the thing downstairs