November 20, 2017

Horse Crazy

Ever since school started back, I've been taking horseback riding lessons at a ranch near our house. I've loved being able to be outside in the sun and my buns and thighs have been getting quite the workout. 


This has been my view every Tuesday morning and I couldn't love it more. 

Meet Noah.
He's teaching me to run the poles and ride barrels. 

And of course, I needed the proper footwear.

We've read several cowboy books with Benji lately and he kept asking and asking to take riding lessons with me. We finally were able to schedule a day with my teacher and he had a ball. 
He was fearless and followed directions like a champ and talked out riding non-stop for days afterwards. He still asks me every couple of days when he's gonna get to go again. I guess he comes by it honestly.





No comments: